Yesterday, I Was.....Today, I Am.....
Yesterday, I was.....
- A writer with no words to write
- An author with nothing to publish
- An artist with a blank canvas
- A singer without a song to sing
- A runner, with no sense of direction and going nowhere fast
- An athlete with no game to play
- A teacher who has nothing to teach
- Guarded and afraid to love another man
- A parent who felt unsure as I faced problem and challenges of motherhood
- I was a prisoner of my past
- Living in fear
Today, I am.....
- A writer who has much to say
- An author who will tell her story
- An artist who has created the vision I want for my life
- A singer with a song in my heart and praise in my mouth.
- Taking the necessary steps to move my life in a more meaningful direction
- Learning to succeed at this game called life
- A mother who taught her daughters to love themselves mind, body and soul
- A mother who taught her daughters to surround themselves with positive people
- Vulnerable and willing to take the risk of loving again
- Learning from my mistakes and becoming a better parent and individual
- Forgiving myself
- Trading my fear for faith
|Today, I Am Enough!|