In a previous post I spoke about People Who Annoy Me. In this post I will speak about several things that have annoyed me. The list below is comprised of things I have encountered daily as well as over time.
- Bugs...All of them .
- People who wait to get to the turnstile to look for their metrocard.
- People who do not say please or thank you.
- When someone who is not smelling so fresh stands in front of or near me.
- When male family members and/or friends leave the toilet seat up.
- People who cannot think for themselves.
- Parents who only feed their children fast food. #learntocook
- Parents who do not keep their promises
- People who concoct elaborates stories in their minds and they believe they are true.
- When I say Good Morning and the occupants in the room do not respond.
- Being accused of something I did not do.
- When someone lies to me (especially about something minor).
- People who do not take responsibility for themselves, their actions or the lives they help create.
- Bicycle/Bike lanes. If I am required to have insurance, bicyclists should also have insurance.
- People who tailgate. This also includes walkers.
- People who do not try doing things on their own before they ask for help or say they can't do it. How do you know you cannot do something if you did not try?
- It is annoying when I return someone's call within 2 minutes and the phone goes to voicemail. As soon as I disconnect the call the person decides to call back. Really! I do not have time to play phone tag with you.
- When a product is finished and no one in the house says anything until I decide to eat or use the products.
- When driver blow their horns and the light just turned green.
- Nosey people (neighbors, family members, etc)
- Women with these thick, jet black eyebrows that go all the way up to the middle of their forehead.
- When someone asks me whats wrong after I have said several times nothing was wrong.
- Speaking in another language during office hours.#veryrude
Post a Comment